Welcome to Madrid, a lively charming and friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, the capital of Spain oﬀers a safe, comfortable setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, impressive cultural background, modern transport network and international airport, high quality accommodations and meeting facilities, emblematic venues, ﬁne cuisine and local passion make of Madrid one of the most attractive cities in the World.
more than 50,000 beds
Direct connection with more than 70 countries
2ᶮᵈ city with most green areas
- Accommodation: More than 50,000 bedrooms in 5 and 4 and 3-star hotels and a total of 743 hotel establishments.
- International Airport: Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas has direct connection with more than 70 countries and 200 direct flights.
- Congress Centers: 3rd city in the world for the organization of international events with 6 congress centers able to accommodate meetings of all sizes.
- 2nd city in the world with most green spaces as well as the 2nd safest city in Europe.
- Impressive cultural heritage and museums, nightlife, sport and sophisticated and traditional gastronomy and one of the safest capitals in Europe.