more than 70,000 beds
2.7 million passengers
47 million passengers
- Hotels: more than 70,000 beds within 5, 4 and 3-star hotels category.
- A privileged location, Barcelona is the southern gate of Europe and its international airport Josep Tarradellas – El Prat connects the city with all continents, receiving more than 40 million passengers per year.
- Barcelona has the largest European port in cruise traffic with more than 2.7 million passengers in 2017.
- Conference Centers: 5 Conference centers including the biggest one in Southern Europe, able to accommodate meetings of all sizes.
- One of the Top destinations in the world, dynamic with an impressive cultural and architectural heritage together with modern facilities, good weather, sport events and gastronomic avant-garde spots.